1. J. Crew - I love the effortless pairing of contrasting colors and materials.
2. Elizabeth and James - I love that the accessories took center stage at this show. The update on their signature backpack is to die for.
3. Alice and Olivia - I like that this collection feels like a period piece, yet is still young and hip. Plus, my regular readers know that I’m a sucker for great over-the-knee boots.
4. Tommy Hilfiger - This collection, which took place on a football field, was no doubt a crowd favorite. I’m always a fan of sophisticated, athletic-inspired looks.
5. Proenza Schouler - Only PS could make fishnet look insanely chic.
6. BCBG Max Azria - I love all the little details in these looks. Oh yeah, and more over-the-knee boots. I think they’re here to stay!
Did one of these looks make it into your favorites?
*All images from NY Mag